Kent 82T Folding Pocket Comb
Kent 82T Folding Pocket CombKentA 82T is a very powerful product. Ever since I bought Kent 82T Folding Pocket CombKentA 82T on the Internet. I enjoy it very much. It is the use of its durability and its shape. In addition, the products are affordable and value for money, Kent 82T Folding Pocket CombKentA 82T should be. If you are looking for this type of product and what it is I highly recommend Kent 82T Folding Pocket CombKentA 82T. It will not make you regret it. Because now I can recommend to people looking for a similar product to try. Kent 82T Folding Pocket CombKentA 82T appears that they are very satisfied. And that it is affordable. So I would recommend Kent 82T Folding Pocket CombKentA 82T.
Kent 82T Folding Pocket Comb Overview
Pocket sized folding comb is 200mm in length (not really sure what that is in inches). Fine teeth make for easy combing and it's ideal for those who are out and about.
Kent 82T Folding Pocket Comb Feature
- Handmade folding comb fits nicely in that back pocket (but doesn't stick out of it).
- Fine teeth make for easy combing.
- Ideal for frequent travelers.